Daytona is known for its motorcycle race at the Speedway but there are some options for golf. Ladies Professional Golf Association (LPGA) has been a popular golf course since 1994 with a thrilling contest by aspiring female players who want to qualify into the LGPS Tour School.
Now let’s have a closer look at some amazing golf courses that make the Daytona Golf a worthwhile experience.
- The Legend Course at LPGA International: this golf course was designed by the legendary Arthur Hills offers a unique experience with passages framed by pine and oak tree stands. The area has hills which mean you’ll have to place your ball only in the fairway so you will not have to climb hills to get them or reach into the bag to bring out new balls.
- The Champions Course at LPGA International – designed by Rees Jones, has more links which offer a better choice for those with height challenges. Its grass is natural with undiluted green lush which provides beauty in nature.
- Venetian Bay Golf Club – this place was designed and completed by Ezell and Clifton in 2008. It is unique for its conditioning, wide green scenery with numerous shot options.
- Grand Haven Golf Club – this is in Palm Coast, in the North of Daytona natural beach. A ride to this golf club is worth the time as it evokes the beauty in the low-country design merged with oak and pine trees.
- Indigo Lake Golf Club – this amazing golf club features 18 holes in 7,100 yards. You will see that each hole is surrounded by five trees which add more thrills to the game. The Hole range span from 206 to 588. The tree-lined course was designed by the famous Lloyd Clifton in 1976. It is a very convenient place for both fans and players as there is more fun to catch than just golf.